Allergies in the child and its main manifestations
Allergies in the child - a common phenomenon to date. What are the reasons for the widespread spread of allergic pathologies?
It should be noted that allergic reactions canpractically from birth. Often there is an allergy to milk. At the child thus it is broken not only functioning of a gastrointestinal tract, but also there can be an eruption that causes considerable anxiety and deterioration of state of health of the newborn. It should be remembered that increased sensitization can manifest itself not only to cow milk or artificial mixtures that may contain harmful additives, but also to the mother's milk, although this kind of allergy is rare.
Hypersensitivity to variousAllergens can be provoked by a hereditary burden. So, children, whose father and mother suffer from a certain allergic pathology, have a chance to get it as a legacy more than 70%.
• food allergies - the child is usually more than one year old. It can be provoked by inadequate nutrition of a woman during lactation, when she consumes citrus fruits, smoked products, honey, etc .;
• skin allergy - in the initial stages of itsdevelopment is called diathesis, it is manifested by red spots on the face and buttocks, itch and peeling is also characteristic. In addition to food etiology, skin damage can occur with allergies to children's cosmetics.
• Respiratory allergic - manifestedconjunctivitis, rhinitis, allergic laryngitis, bronchial asthma of varying severity, and also alveolitis. The most common allergens are house dust, feather pillows, pet hair, indoor flowers, fish food, which includes daphnia. An allergy in a child with a respiratory infection often develops when there is a high humidity in the dwelling, since spores of mold fungi spread throughout the rooms;
• allergy to insect bites and medications;
• allergic manifestations when exposed to cold temperatures (cold urticaria).
Etiology and pathogenetic mechanism of developmentallergies are different, therefore, for effective treatment it is necessary to eliminate the effect of provoking factors and prescribe desensitizing therapy according to the clinical manifestations of the disease.</ p>>