Hollywood smile, or How to whiten your teeth at home
How to Whiten Your Teeth at Home
Each person's home medicine chest should have some basic means that can be used for this purpose. So, here are a couple of recipes:
- If you do not have hypersensitivity toperoxide or other dental problems, then try this method. The cavity does not take more than a few seconds of oral cavity peroxide, and then rinse your mouth with warm water. This procedure can be performed 2 times a day, no more, as possible burns and enamel damage.
In baking soda you can add the same peroxidehydrogen or to mix soda with toothpaste. We put the mixture on the toothbrush and carefully, so as not to damage the enamel, we clean it. Dentists consider this method to be one of the safest and most effective.
- Whiten your teeth in the house. conditions can be done with several tablets of activated carbon. Tablets must be crushed and applied to a damp toothbrush. We brush the teeth with the tooth, and after that, to fix the result, we clean the usual paste.
- If you set out to not only whiten your teeth, but also strengthen the gums, get rid of caries, you will help rinse the mouth with a solution of sea salt, you can also add soda.
- How to whiten your teeth at home so that they tell you"Thank you"? A good tool will be berries. Namely strawberries. You can crush it on a toothbrush and start brushing your teeth. Strawberry contains trace elements that promote whitening, but after such a delicious procedure, it is necessary to brush your teeth with a simple fluorine-containing paste, since sugar of the strawberry destroys the tooth enamel.
Birch juice can not only be drunk for health, it can also be used for other purposes. How to whiten your teeth at home quickly? Infusion of birch leaves will be able to perfectly cope with this task.
- There is an unusual way to make your teeth white. The inner side of the orange peel needs to be wiped with a yellow coating.
There are also methods of bleaching withlemon juice, wood tar or purchased potassium hydroxide, laurel leaves. We listed the main recipes to answer the question "how to whiten your teeth at home". These products can be mixed to create your own toothpaste, for example: soda, salt, peroxide or activated charcoal. Given the level of abrasiveness of these substances, the content of acids and vitamin C, with such a means must be very careful, otherwise you can not only get rid of plaque, but also remain without tooth enamel. In any case, it is not superfluous to consult a dentist who will tell you how to whiten your teeth: at home or using professional means.</ p>>