Stomatitis in adults. Treatment at home is realistic
Diseases of the mouth - one of the most common among other diseases. One of them is stomatitis in adults, whose treatment requires a competent approach.
- low-quality prosthesis or their non-professional installation;
- lack of vitamins in the body - avitaminosis, which often manifests itself in winter;
- the use of pastes and other oral hygiene products, which include sodium lauryl sulfate;
- vomiting, loss of blood, diarrhea, prolonged high temperature, which lead to dehydration of the body, etc.
Most often, adults have the following types of stomatitis:
- chronic herpetic;
- ulcerative necrotic stomatitis of Vincent;
Different depending on the type may be signsdiseases and complaints of stomatitis in the mouth, the treatment of which may also be different. The main indicators and methods of treatment are similar. Stomatitis in adults (treatment at home is not always possible) in the case of serious forms requires medical attention.
There are many common signs of stomatitis. The first are strong pain in the mouth with food. The second is the appearance of small puffiness and ulcerous formations. Also, the temperature can rise sharply, lymph nodes may increase. The third sign can be called a smell from the mouth, increased salivation and the fact that the gums begin to bleed.
So, today is quite common stomatitisin adults, treatment at home is characterized by simplicity and accessibility. If you start treating it at an early stage, then the effect will be visible almost immediately. But you should first consult a doctor.</ p>>