Shoulder joint hurts - you need to do something
What is aching pain in the shoulder joint, personallyI know firsthand. To say that the phenomenon is unpleasant, it's like not saying anything. Even to fall asleep hard, constantly had to somehow choose the right position. Honestly, I still do not know what it was. Apparently, he exceeded his physical load. I drank an orthophane for a week, and it all went away.
Today we will try to understand why the shoulderthe joint hurts in certain cases. In terms of its functional characteristics and the principle of its structure, this joint is perhaps the most unique in the human body. The inflammatory process in it is often caused by excessive and abnormal loads. There is an injury to the shoulder joint. There is swelling, and sometimes various injuries to the muscles and tendons surrounding this joint.
The shoulder joint hurts in a number of cases, justbecause the shoulder ceases to withstand careless treatment. So he responds with pain in violation of his functions. In principle, these phenomena are typical for the entire human body. Reasons actually can be a lot. The pain is also acute and chronic, passing and prolonged nature. There are certain factors that lead to the appearance of such pathologies:
- Excessive strain on the joint.
- Incorrect posture.
- The consequences of untreated injuries or sprains.
- Decreased physical activity.
- Intervertebral hernia.
If the shoulder joint hurts, then in the studythoracic or cervical divisions often reveal an intervertebral hernia. If the discs are damaged, then after a certain time their elastic properties are lost, and, accordingly, the distance between the vertebrae decreases. Thus, the nerve roots leaving the spinal cord contract. It is not difficult to guess that the consequence of such a clamping is pain.
The shoulder joint hurts also for the following reasons:
- Tendonitis. It is an inflammation of the surrounding joint of the tendons. It arises precisely from exceeding the load on the shoulder joint. Irritation and pain are the result of the friction of the tendons about the bone.
- Inflammation of the biceps. It is accompanied by chronic pain. With palpation and movement, the pain intensifies. If there is a rupture of the biceps, a bulge is seen on the shoulder.
- Bursitis. It also arises from overloads. In this case, in addition to pain, swelling appears in the area of the articular bag.
- The deposition of calcium salts. Such processes in the tendon can occur afterthirty years old. The pain usually occurs when the arm is raised. The nature of pain is sudden, it is constant and intense. Deposits of calcium salts can be detected and before the onset of pain symptoms, during an X-ray study.
- Injuries. When the humerus is displaced,cause of the fall, part of the hand pops out of the joint cavity. Man, trying to mitigate the impact of falling, often puts out his hand, which can cause ruptures of tendons. To avoid chronic pathology of the shoulder joint, seeking medical attention is highly desirable.
- Sports injuries. For example, often the shoulder joint hurts in people engaged in bodybuilding, making it difficult to perform a number of exercises.
- Diseases of internal organs. It can be myocardial infarction, cervical radiculitis, liver pathology, diseases of the chest.
In addition to these factors, pain in the shoulderjoints can arise for a number of other reasons. For example, it is neuritis of the shoulder nerve, arthritis, osteochondrosis, the result of the presence of infection in the body and others. In any case, it is impossible to diagnose and start treatment independently.
First of all, you should refer todoctor-traumatologist, probably, consultation of the orthopedist is necessary. Correctly diagnosed in most cases helps to solve the problem in question. Be sound!</ p>>