Solar burns: treatment by folk methods
The heat of the sun in summer sometimesis quite deceptive. But after all, how do you want to luxuriate on the sandy beach during your weekends or holidays, forgetting about time. As a result, many holidaymakers who spend a lot of time in open space during peak hours put themselves at risk of getting sunburn. Treatment, following the pleasure, is lengthy and, as a result, spoils the entire positive attitude from the rest. How to prevent the "microtraumas" of the skin and properly treat sunburn? This will be discussed in the article. The folk remedies described below differ from special drugs presented in pharmacies in a huge assortment, a number of advantages. The main one is the absence of possible allergic reactions, since the main components of the proposed mixtures are natural ingredients: dairy products, vegetables, fruits, herbs.
Solar burns: treatment home methods
What can I do if I have onlyconventional products? Even in this situation, it is necessary to process in some time the sun burns received. Treatment of skin lesions of mild to moderate degree can be performed at home without seeking help from a medical institution:
- With persistent reddening of the skin, apply any sour-milk products: lean sour cream, sour milk or curdled milk.
- A brew of hard-boiled tea significantlylowers the temperature on the surface of affected areas and removes the burn after burns. A weak solution can be wiped off areas for prevention, preventing redness.
- If the sunburn is uneven and only begins to go to the first stage of the burn, wipe the skin with a slice of lemon.
- A raw egg yolk of a chicken egg, put on the face,can not only remove redness, but also protect against the possible consequences of sunbathing. Beat it in the palm of your hand, apply a thin layer of the skin and allow to dry. Then rinse with warm water.
Solar burns: treatment potatoes
- Raw potatoes, cut into thin plates,helps relieve pain and prevents the formation of blisters. Also, the vegetable can be used as a gruel, grated over a very shallow grater. After applying, hold for 30-40 minutes, and the next day you can again take a sun bath.
- Minor reddening of the skin, especially on the face, powder with potato starch. This can also serve as a protective agent in the absence of special creams.
- Juice of raw potato removes inflammation andhas a cooling effect. To do this, peel the tubers from the peel, grate and wring out a few layers of gauze. You can mix the resulting juice with a small amount of wheat flour until a mixture of medium density. It is used as a mask on the burnt face. Apply to damaged areas for 15-20 minutes, then carefully remove the cotton pad or swab.
- Kashitsa, cooked from boiled potatoes and sour cream, is used in a warm form in the form of compresses on heavily burnt places.
How to treat sunburn herbs?
Use infusions and broths of a camomile, a St. John's wort,oak, willow-tea. It helps with sunburn juice from the leaves of fresh aloe. You can simply wipe the affected area with a piece of plant, without washing it off with water.
Take care of healthy skin
With all effective measures of a medical natureall the same, the best are the warning ones. That is, to get a beautiful and even tan, do not abuse a long stay on open sunlight. Sunbathe in the morning and evening hours, taking care of your skin.</ p>>