The drug "Artro Active": instruction
The drug "Artro Active" is a biologically active additive, which is a source of polyphenols, phytosterols and organic acids.
Properties of the components that make up the preparation "Artro Active", the instruction for its use describes as follows:
- Extract of incense (dry resin of the Boswellia plant) is capable of blocking the production of LT, which intensifies the inflammatory phenomena in the joint;
- the root of turmeric contains polyphenols,stimulating protective mechanisms (detoxification enzymes and cytoprotective proteins), which prevent the transition of the acute phase of the inflammatory process to chronic;
- The extract of cedar seeds contains phytosterols, which inhibit the activity of aggressive factors, which destroy not only the cartilage, but also other tissues that make up the joint.
Form release and composition of the drug "Artro Active"the instruction for its use describes this way. This medicine is available in the form of capsules and tablets that contain three hundred milligrams of active substances, namely:
- an oil extract of Siberian cedar seeds and roots of turmeric - two hundred and sixty-seven milligrams,
- extract from the dry resin of the incense tree - thirty milligrams,
- natural herbal lemon oil - three millimeters.
Each blister contains twenty pieces of capsules or tablets.
In addition to the active ingredients active, the preparation also contains auxiliary microcrystalline cellulose, an identical flavoring "Cream", calcium stearate.
In four tablets of drug substancecontains one hundred percent of substances recommended for the use of such substances useful for joints, as glucosamine sulfate (five hundred milligrams) and chondroitin sulfate (four hundred milligrams).
Indications for the use of the medicinal substance "Artro Active" instruction for its use leads to the following:
- osteoarthrosis and osteoarthritis, including those associated with gastropathies caused by non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (these may include erosion and ulcers of the stomach and duodenum);
- rheumatoid, juvenile, psoriatic arthritis;
- Pain syndrome in the area of the spine and back as a whole;
osteochondrosis of the spine, spondylarthrosis;
ankylosing spondylitis (Bechterov's disease);
- an acute period of traumatic damage to the joints.
Contraindications for the use of this drug in the instructions are listed as follows:
- individual hypersensitivity to the components of the drug "Artro Active";
Before starting this medication, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
The dosage and the way of using the drug "Artro Active" instruction on its use leads to the following:
- it is taken orally, washed down with water during meals;
- and children over the age of twelve, and adults are recommended to take two capsules twice or thrice a day.
Regardless of the form in whichthe drug "Artro Active" is taken, capsules will be either pills, the course of treatment is from two to four weeks. Between courses it is recommended to do at least a two-week break. The number of courses is determined by the attending physician.
This medication is for pregnant and lactating mothersit is allowed to take (regardless of the form in which the "Artro Active" drug is administered, the pills are it, or the capsules) if prior to their admission a doctor's permission is obtained that takes into account the prospective benefit and harm.
Side effects of this medication are quite rare and are expressed in the form of heartburn and a feeling of heaviness, localized in the hypochondrium on the right.
Shelf life of this drug is two years, but this is provided it is stored in a dry room, the temperature in which does not exceed twenty-five degrees Celsius.</ p>>