Teeth whitening Air Flow is a safe and inexpensive procedure
Do you dream of an ideal snow-white smile? It became possible! Teeth Whitening Air Flow - gentle cleaning with airflow technology. And although this is a mechanical technology, it very gently polishes the enamel, removes the deposits with the help of microparticles of sodium bicarbonate (or glycine), the pressure of air and water. Teeth whitening with the Air Flow method is painless and does not cause any inconvenience. The main advantage is the removal of pigmentation in the areas between the teeth, as these places are often unattainable in the course of general treatment. This method is perfect for removing pigmentation of enamel, caused, for example, by smoking, coffee, tea, red wine, etc. After all, many people, even if they regularly brush their teeth, do not have a snow-white smile.
How is Air Flow bleaching performed? It begins with a complete examination of the oral cavity. At the first stage, the plaque removes the plaque from the teeth and gums with the help of the paste. Then they are polished with a mixture of extremely fine sand and water, which are fed by the air flow and can penetrate into the spaces between the teeth. The accuracy of the dosage of this system is comparable to the legendary Swiss quality. Plaque, spots and tartar disappear quickly and painlessly. Ingredients are distributed with precision and at a comfortable temperature. You can choose a different taste and aroma for the cleansing composition.
Unlike chemical procedures, whiteningTeeth Air Flow is less dangerous for hard tooth tissues, because it does not affect the protein connections in the enamel. This procedure does not lead to their remineralization in the future. Also, this method does not increase the sensitivity of the teeth to chemical, temperature and tactile stimuli.
It is recommended to use Air Flow whitening in such cases:
- in prosthetics and preventivedentistry: it removes surface contamination and ensures that composites, porcelain inlays, dental crowns and veneers will be installed correctly, qualitatively and permanently.
- in orthodontics: Air Flow is used to prepare the tooth surface to glue the staple and remove the glue after the procedure.
- with fluoridation of teeth: their thorough cleaning will improve the fluoridation procedure.
- in pediatric dentistry: cleaning the milk teeth with the Air Flow method before treatment helps to remove the mass of anaerobic bacteria, reducing the likelihood of caries formation under the seal and, therefore, prolonging its service life.
- in aesthetic dentistry: Teeth Whitening Air Flow improves the result of chemical whitening.
However, there are cases when the result is notjustifies our expectations. The reason for this is that many hope that their teeth will become snow-white, like a paper for a copier. But such a result, you will agree, would look very unnatural. This is due to the fact that the teeth have a certain color (not pure white), and each of us has its own individual shade, which is obtained after the teeth whitening is performed by Air Flow.
The reviews characterize it as a safe, inexpensive and effective cosmetic procedure. Excellent for those who for one reason or another can not use chemical obelivaniem.</ p>>