Magnetotherapy: indications and contraindications to the method of treatment
Magnetotherapy is a relatively new kind of physiotherapy treatment, the application of which began relatively recently.
Features of magnetotherapy
The main goal of such treatment is to withdrawa syndrome of pain, which makes this method quite effective. During the procedure, the polarity of cells is restored and the work of enzyme systems is activated. A positive feature of magnetotherapy is the fact that it is well tolerated by people with weakened immunity and elderly patients.
Magnetotherapy: indications and contraindications
The magnetic field has different properties, so treatment is used for a fairly large number of diseases.
- Heart ailments (arrhythmia, hypertension, dystonia and others).
- Diseases of the nervous system (strokes, neuritis, migraine, spine trauma).
- Damage to peripheral joints (thrombophlebitis, venous insufficiency).
- Diseases of the bronchi (asthma, tuberculosis, bronchitis).
- Problems from the stomach (pancreatitis, gastritis, colitis).
- Diseases of the genitourinary system (cystitis, prostatitis and others).
- Damage to the skin (burns, frostbite, eczema).
We see a rather impressive listdiseases that can heal magnetotherapy. Indications and contraindications are two sides of the same coin, therefore the former does not exist without the second one. Among the latter, we can distinguish the following:
- Diseases of the circulatory system.
- Epilepsy, especially if the disease is accompanied by frequent seizures.
- The presence of pacemakers in the body.
- A variety of bleeding.
- Period of exacerbation of infectious diseases.
In some cases it is fully justifiedmagnetotherapy at home. But to be engaged in such treatment it is possible only on purpose of the doctor. For use in the home, medical belts with magnets or magnetic bracelets are recommended. In addition, today there are a number of special devices: Magophone, Magician, Magnetor.
All patients who have been assigned magnetotherapy, reviews leave positive. After the procedures, many of them note the absence of pain, improving sleep, reducing nervous excitability.
Magnetotherapy, indications and contraindications to which you are now well known, is a safe and inexpensive method of treatment that is not addictive and side effects.</ p>>