The first signs of prostatitis, the prevention of disease
Urologists say that with age swiftlythe risk of developing inflammation of the prostate gland increases. The first signs of prostatitis appear in men usually after 50 years of age, but every year the statistics gets younger, and the factors and causes contributing to the development of this disease become more.
A distinctive feature of the disease israpid transition to the chronic stage, which greatly complicates the process of recovery, so it is important to recognize the first signs of prostatitis and start treatment in time.
An acute period in which inflammationmanifested very sharply, preceded by a latent phase, in which the symptoms of the disease are almost invisible. A man sometimes feels discomfort in the area of the testicles, pulling the pain in the perineum and the glans penis, which can be caused by all sorts of reasons, so they go unnoticed.
Prostatitis sharply declares itself already in full bloomdisease, when there are microabscesses. However, the clogging of the excretory ducts to this point occurs already for several months or years, so the disease is often detected immediately in a chronic form.
The first signs of prostatitis by this time areviolation of urination, caused by an increase in the prostate, which exerts pressure on the urethra. Emptying the bladder in a patient occurs often, but in small portions, most often the urges increase at night.
The man also notices increased fatigue, irritability and nervousness, weakness, reduced efficiency.
Causes of prostatitis
The main causes of inflammation of the prostate gland are:
- venereal and bacterial infection;
- mental overstrain.
Prostatitis: prevention and treatment
There are a number of rules and preventive measures for the prevention of prostate diseases:
- do not overcool;
- perform regular warm-ups and walking tours with sedentary work;
- normalize food, exclude constipation;
- adhere to the regularity of sexual life with a constant partner;
- do not engage in self-treatment and consult a doctor for any illnesses;
- to lead an active life, engage in physical culture and sports.
- after 40 years, annually checked by a urologist.
Treatment of prostatitis is as follows:
- an outflow of inflammatory secretion is provided, which is separated from the excretory ducts of the prostate, removal of stagnant phenomena in it, which is achieved by a massage of the prostate gland;
- strengthens the blood supply of the prostate with physiotherapy and warm microclysters with anti-inflammatory components;
- enzyme preparations are taken;
- immunotherapy and vitaminization;
- Antibacterial therapy is carried out.
A man who cares about his health should be able to recognize the first signs of prostatitis and to consult a doctor in time to avoid serious problems in the future.</ p>>