How to do a manicure at home
Every woman, whether she wants it or not, still tries to follow the novelties, fashion and other female trinkets. After all, if she likes herself, then others will be crazy about her.
Strive to be perfect and perfect isa completely normal process in female psychology. Therefore, do not deny such facts as admiring yourself, having a lot of things, cosmetics and other trinkets.
The image of each woman consists of various trifles- beginning from the top of the head and ending with the toes. But especially important is the manicure. Gesticulating, a woman can say a lot - whether she likes her or not, whether the story is good or vice versa. Therefore, if the hands are in order, then the interest in the female person is also increased.
In our time, after all, not every woman canallow yourself to go to the beauty salon to conduct a particular procedure, and most of them as a result are held at home. Manicure is not an exception. How to do a manicure at home? If you choose the right tool,sufficient time, then this procedure will not seem too heavy. It's possible to spend it at home and it's possible, but the question of how to make the right manicure will disappear by itself.
So, how to do a manicure at home and what is needed for this?
From the tools you will need:
- Capacity, where they will be steamed, cleaned and rest your fingers.
- Warm water or infusion of herbs (you can use chamomile, and add a few drops of flavored oil to the water, for example, lavender).
- Paper towel.
- Scissors, scissors, nail file.
- Orange wand.
- Lacquer (or any other coating, for example, for nail growth).
The procedure itself is carried out in several stages, namely:
- Purification and removal. At this stage, the fingers should be properly steam out in the liquid that was prepared in advance. Keep fingers in warm water is best about 15 minutes. This time is quite enough. After it is necessary to wipe dry each finger separately - this will give an opportunity to prevent the appearance of burrs. With the help of an orange stick it is necessary to carefully move the cuticle and clean the nail plate. Then you can put your fingers in warm water for a few more minutes.
- Shaping. For this we need scissors and tweezers. With the help of these tools, we give the nails the shape that interests us. Next, we drank down all the sharp corners that remained or hindered. Here it is necessary to make sure that the nail on each finger is similar to the previous one, otherwise no beautiful manicure will be obtained in the final result.
- Application of varnish or other means. Before applying, be sure to ensure that there is no dust and dirt on the nail plate. If there are any, then wipe your nails with a dry towel, but not wet. Water will worsen the contact of the product and the nail. Apply a thin layer of varnish, try not to drive with a brush several times at the same place. This only increases the manicure itself. Let dry the nails, it takes about 10 minutes. At the end of time, the manicure is ready.
How to do a manicure at home, iftime almost anything is not enough, but you want to be beautiful and attractive? There is another kind of manicure that every woman spends at home, even without thinking about it. Recollect, how often, when you have broken a nail, you are pulled for a nailfile, that a little to cut down a site? This is an unedged manicure. It takes much less time, and does not require special training. How to do unedged manicure? It is necessary only to have a file on hand.
We hope that our tips will help you answer for yourself on the question of how to do a manicure at home. Be beautiful!</ p>>