Out of memory Minecraft: what to do and how to get rid of this error
Many "Meincraft" players often face such a problem that they are thrown out of the game and an out of memory Minecraft is written in the error log. What to do and how to solve this problem?
Essence of the question
In order to solve this problem andget rid of the error, have a little effort. In fact, there can be several reasons. So: how to get rid of out of memory (Minecraft), what to do to eliminate the error and how to insure against such problems in the future? First, you need to know that this message appears usually for several reasons, and all of them are eliminated by very simple actions.
Because of what this problem may appear:
- The RAM of the computer is too weak, because of which the temporary memory of the computer can not cope with the load, and the world of the game simply does not load, resulting in such a mistake.
- If the problem is not in RAM, the computer is prettystrong, but in any case throws out and writes out of memory Minecraft, what to do in this case? It's simple. If there is even 8 gigabytes of RAM, they may be limited. In order to solve this problem, you will need to give more space to "Java". How to do it, we will understand a little below.
- Perhaps it was not the version of "Java" that was installed, thenthere is if the operating system is 64-bit, and a 32-bit version was installed, such problems are possible. To solve them, you need to download from the official website of "Java" the original version for the desired operating system, if 64-bit, therefore, you need to download for 64, and if 32 - appropriate. Now it's time to understand when you have an out of memory (Minecraft) error, what to do and how to fix it.
Fix this error
As it was written above, thisproblem for a few seconds. It does not matter which operating system is used, whether it's "Windows 7", "Windows 8", "Windows 10" and so on. The problem is solved equally. If there was a first problem (the computer is too weak), then, alas, nothing can be fixed. Unless to install a fashion that reduces the graphics and dimensions of the world, so the problem may disappear. Or you can buy a more powerful computer. However, if it produces an error out of memory, what to do? Minecraft throws on a strong computer. And everything is simple, you need to follow the instructions:
- Install the latest version of "Java" from the official site (if not installed).
- Go to the control panel. On Windows 10, this can be done with the "minimax + X" keys, by selecting "Control Panel" from the list.
- You need to go to the settings of "Java", which are located in the "Control Panel". There will be written Java. It's best to make the icons appear small, so it's much easier to find them.
- Further, when the settings of "Java" were opened, you needselect the Java subkey and click on View. Further in Runtime Parameters it is necessary to enter the following command - Xincgc-XmxYG. Instead of the letter Y, you need to enter the number of GB of RAM. If the maximum number is 4 GB, instead of Y, you need to enter the number 2, if 8 - it is necessary to enter 4. This will be quite enough. That's the solution to this problem.