List of creative professions. The problem of teaching people of creative professions
How many professions are there in the world? Probably nobody knows this, although their extensive lists are published in special handbooks. What are the professions? They are divided into economic and medical, scientific and military, technical and creative, etc. The latter are very popular today.
What is a creative profession?
There is no exact, recognized vocabularydefinition. One can only say that the majority of such professions are culture or art, require an unconventional approach to solving problems, imply the presence of creative thinking and the ability to express one's individuality. Of course, these qualities are inherent not only to the people of art, but they should be manifested to the maximum extent. The list of creative professions is constantly replenished. In the past, it included artists, filmmakers, actors, etc. Today the list is full of names that a few years ago simply could not exist: there was no necessary medium. DJ, make-up artist, brewer (hairdresser who creates hairstyles from braid braids), web designer, rewriter, designers of different directions (for example, fuddizayner) - and we listed only some of the types of employment that appeared in the last decade. The list of creative professions is extremely wide.
What are the most creative professions?
Female and male creativity
- the ability to think figuratively;
- a subtle sense of taste and style;
- bright, non-standard, perfectly developed imagination;
- refined aesthetic sensitivity.
The most attractive profession for creative women
Popular in our country are sociologicalstudies prove that most women are confident: it is creativity that allows them to simultaneously earn money and express their refined nature. These same surveys allow us to conclude: in some cities of Russia, school leavers are increasingly choosing technical and scientific specialties, preferring profiles related to creativity. Of course, not all are eager to become actresses. The list of creative professions, compiled according to the results of the polls of the graduates, shows that many girls choose such specialties as an animator, decorator, stylist. Dancers and models are still popular. However, choosing for themselves such specialties, girls perfectly understand: the age of the model or the dancer is not long. Therefore, in parallel, they are trying to get a second specialty: they study script writers, heads of art studios or circles, culturologists, critics, film critics or designers.
The problem of teaching people of creative professions
Creativity, non-standard thinking, a certain share of egocentrism inherent in almost all creative people, often make learning difficult. There are several reasons for this.
1. The teaching of creative professions in Russia is often associative. This means that the future specialist is trained in logical thinking, expedient activities, skills and skills necessary in the work. But the associative system can not develop creative abilities, creativity, the ability to find a way out in an unconventional situation, and to approach non-ordinary issues and tasks.
2. Often teachers have to overcome the lack of culture of applicants. In some quarters there is still a perception that a make-up artist, singer or florist must perfectly know the basics of her craftsmanship, and a broad outlook for them is not necessary. Therefore, teachers are forced to literally force students to read, visit theaters and exhibitions, explain why the success of any creative profession directly depends on the general culture and education.
3. Characteristics of the character, egocentrism, the desire to become the best and the first often make communication difficult. Of course, all these qualities are important, and even mandatory for creative professions, but this does not mean that you need to consider yourself a star, and even the center of the universe.
Statistics show: about half of creative personalities by the age of 30, enthusiasm is replaced by disappointment, as a result of which people change their profession. Those who craved self-realization, recognition, become administrators, accountants. Why is this happening? Looking through the list of creative professions and choosing a specialty for themselves, many forget that creativity is not subject to any regulations. Artists do not have days off, dancers rarely get leave, the designer should work hard. And success to some extent depends on the case. There are hundreds of designers and make-up artists, but how many of them are really successful people? That's why, when choosing a profession for yourself, you need to first think - do you have a vocation, are you able to purposefully move forward despite obstacles and setbacks?</ p>>