/ How to Pay Employees' Labor with a Degree Degree.

How to Pay Employees' Labor with a Degree Degree.

An employee with a scientific degree is very goodindicator for any company. But, not all accountants know how to properly pay extra for the academic degree of their employees. Salaries of employees in budgetary institutions are not too high, Therefore, an additional payment for a scientific degree is an excellent bonus to basic wages.

Academic degrees and degrees are a systemqualifications in science and higher education, ranking teachers at the academic career. The senior lecturer is a candidate of sciences, and the professor is a doctor of sciences. Involvement of employees with academic degrees improves the quality of education and expands research work. Legal advice online will help to understand all the subtleties of payment of allowances.

The order of payments is registered in twonormative legal documents - the Federal Law of Russia "On Higher and Post-Graduate Education" and the Government Decision "On the Establishment of Interest Rates for Academic Degrees and (or) Academic Rank". The federal law provides for a 40% bonus for the post of associate professor, and for the post of professor - 60%. Degrees of Ph.D. and Doctor of Science provide an allowance of 3000 and 7000, respectively. The government decree provides premiums for academic degrees for employees of internal affairs, the penal correction system, the fire service, customs officers, employees of the departments for combating illicit drug trafficking, as well as for contract servicemen. The allowance is considered as a percentage of salary for military service and is 10% extra for the degree of candidate of science and the title of associate professor and for 25% of the premium for the degree of doctor of science and the title of professor.

In order to receive an allowance for the academicdegree, you must meet certain requirements. First, the employee must be on a regular post, and secondly, the institution, among other things, must unequivocally concern the federal budgetary institutions of science or the federal higher, regardless of departmental affiliation, educational institutions. The third condition is that the academic degree should be provided for by tariff-qualification requirements.

In 2007, the Ministry of Education and Science specified the procedure for paymentsallowances. The posts of rectors, vice-rectors, heads of educational institutions and post-graduate directors began to be considered administrative and there are no stipends for academic degrees in this case. To receive an allowance for leadership positions, the teaching hours should be fixed. Supplement for the degree is provided only in the case of teaching the discipline on the profile of the academic degree.

For the account of scientific workers in addition tothe personal card of the employee is used "Account card of the employee of scientific and scientific-pedagogical work", it is filled by the employee of the personnel service on the basis of supporting documents - diplomas and certificates and other similar documents.

Read more: