How to draw a fox in pencil step by step at a different level of training
For those who are interested in fine art,it would be useful to learn how to draw a fox in a pencil step by step. To create a picture you will need a simple pencil, a rubber band, an orange and a black felt-tip pen, or other materials for coloring.
For those who only master this kind of creativity,First you need to learn how to draw a fox in stages. For beginners, the option is more suitable when the animal will look more like a cartoon. What do we have to do:
- First you need to create a skeleton pattern. To do this, easily pressing a pencil, draw a circle, to the right of it draw another smaller one (they will serve as the basis of the trunk) and on top of the larger one (it will serve as the basis of the head). Connect all the circles with smooth lines.
- From the middle and small circle draw on two lines and ovals on the ends (legs and paws).
- From the small circle, bring out the curved line (tail).
- Add to the head the lines that gave the circle volume.
- Now, focusing on the skeleton, schedule morethe exact location of all parts of the chanterelle body. On the head, place a place for the eyes, ears, nose. Make the tail fluffy, draw your legs. All this is also quite schematic.
- Now draw a nose, eyebrows, eyes, triangles in the ears, a smile. Fit the paws with your fingers. On the head and breast, represent the protruding hair.
- As you can see, it's easy to draw a fox in pencil step by step, it's almost ready. It remains only to erase unnecessary lines.
- Color the animal. If you followed all the steps, the chanterelle should have turned out very pretty.
For children. The first way
Small artists need to simplify as much as possiblethe task of creating an image, but the result should be beautiful, bright and even a little ridiculous. Learn how to draw a fox in pencil step by step. For children, we offer different ways to create a picture. The first way:
- You need to start with a simple pencil from the skeleton. Draw a large circle, in it draw a straight line in the middle, just below the diameter (head) draw a small line down and draw another circle, but smaller (body).
- Sketch the shape of the head. In this picture it will be funny hanging hairy cheeks. Smooth lines draw the body, connecting two circles.
- Draw a small nose at the very bottom of the head, next to the antennae. On the line that was depicted in the first step, draw big eyes, and above them - eyebrows.
- Draw your ears.
- Now work out the body. The forelegs descend approximately from the middle of the body and look like rectangles, draw the hind legs in small ovals, depict the lower part of the abdomen and the fluffy tail.
- Remove unnecessary lines and paint. In this way, draw a fox in a pencil step by step very quickly. Teach this child!
For children. The second way
In this way, you can draw a fox in a pencil in a few minutes.
- Draw a head with ears. The shape resembles a triangle with rounded edges.
- Draw the legs of the chanterelle. In this case, she sits, so the front legs stand.
- Draw a torso and hind legs from your head.
- Draw a tail.
- On the muzzle, add two dots representing the eyes and a nose located at the very bottom.
- Colorize. Wax pencils are good.
This method is slightly more complicated than the previous ones, butwith the help of it you will learn how to draw a fox in pencil step by step from a fairy tale. In fairy tales, animals not only know how to talk, but also generally live, like ordinary people, wearing clothes. In this lesson you will learn how to draw a chanterelle in clothes. What do we have to do:
- Mark the location of hemp, head, clothing and legs.
- Draw the muzzle. In this figure, the chanterelle will look to the side, so only one eye is visible. Circle the shape of the head, draw the ears, long curved nose, mouth and eye. Mark the location of the hands.
- Above the eye add an eyebrow, in small strokes, paint shaggy cheeks. Draw your ear.
- More precisely work out your hands, making them thicker and outlining the shape of the feet.
- Draw your fingers on the paws and finish the dress.
- Show the location of the fluffy tail, decorate the dress, drawing a neck and ornament.
- On the stump depict the bark, around - the grass.
- You can draw a kolobok on the nose.
- When finished, erase the basting lines and color.
This method is good because you can show imagination in creating dresses and jewelry for him.
You have learned several ways to draw foxes for beginners, children and professionals.</ p>>