We prepare jam from zucchini in multivarka
It is believed that our mistresses arebanks all that they find on hand. But how pleasant it is to open their preparations in the winter cold and eat some delicacies. After all, it will be a natural product that will only benefit us. And not raznosoly from the store, made unclear from what. One of the popular products for various blanks is the zucchini. Surprisingly, jam is also made from it. Let's try to prepare a jam from zucchini in a multivark, adding citrus in it - for a better taste.
General information on the preparation of zucchini jam in a multivariate
With such a dish, you can cook lush buns,delicious pies, used as an addition to tea. For the preparation of zucchini jam it is convenient to use a multivark, as everything is done at a time, nothing burns, and nothing is needed to interfere. Also, do not add liquid, as in zucchini contains a lot of water.
The first variant of the recipe
We need: zucchini - one kilogram, oranges - one piece and one kilogram of granulated sugar. My zucchini, cleanse the seeds and peel, cut into cubes. My orange, bones, so that the jam is not bitter, remove and cut into small slices. We put these products in a pan of multivarkers. We fall asleep there and sugar sand.
We prepare jam from zucchini in multivark with citrus
As a result of using this recipe,you get a very delicious product. We will need: one kilogram of zucchini, one orange, two lemons and 0.8 kg of granulated sugar. We wash out zucchini, remove seeds from them and peel them. Cut into strips or cubes. Orange and lemons are also mine and finely, together with the skin we cut. We put in the same container and from above we pour out the sugar sugar.
What for add a lemon to the jam?
In Mexico, zucchini are known for a long time, but inEurope and our country this vegetable was already in the 16th century. Basically it was used in the form of caviar. The Italians began to do this first, then their cultivation and consumption began to spread further.
Cook boiled and lemon jam
Ingredients necessary for this: one kilogram of zucchini, two lemons and one kilogram of sugar sand. We prepare jam from zucchini in the multivark. Recipe with lemon:
- We wash out zucchini, cut the tails and cut them into small pieces. We take young vegetables, so we do not remove seeds or peel.
- We spread the cut zucchini into the multivark, or rather into its bowl.
- Add the lemons washed and cut into small pieces. Seeds and zest also do not remove, so that they give the jam a spicy bitterness and aroma.
- We send sugar to the bowl and leave for an hour to separate the juice. Then for an hour and a half we switch on the "Quenching" mode.
- Ready dish we pour on banks, previously sterilized. It should turn out: jam - two cans and one - syrup. It will be very tasty with tea and pancakes.
Bon Appetit!</ p>>