Medical assistance to animals in St. Petersburg. Sotnikov Clinic
Many will agree that a positivethe result of treatment depends on the experience of qualified medical institutions and competent staff. Especially it concerns such areas connected with exact diagnostics, as endocrinology, cardiology, ophthalmology. The unshakable authority of the hospital and the doctor will serve as a guarantee of quality. It is these principles in his work that the doctor Sotnikov follows. Veterinary Clinic under his leadership has extensive experience in providing any type of assistance to animals.
Activities of the 24-hour veterinary clinicneurology, traumatology and intensive care doctor Sotnikova began in 2007. It provides the animals with standard medical services. Its difference from other institutions of this type is the equipment of high-tech devices.
Thanks to the magnetic resonance tomograph,modern digital X-ray, the latest anesthesia unit, Dr. Sotnikov's clinic is popular not only in St. Petersburg, but throughout Russia. Also there are departments of neurology, orthopedics, an equipped ophthalmologic and two endoscopic operating rooms, a dental office. Sotnikov's clinic at Repyscheva, 13 uses highly effective methods of healing, which have beneficial effects on patients who are considered incurable for several years. The work of three hospitals functioning at the hospital is very effective. Under the supervision of doctors around the clock are those animals whose condition is extremely critical or requiring prompt medical attention. The staff of the clinic is sufficiently qualified and competent in various aspects of veterinary practice. In this regard, all the other clinics in St. Petersburg maintain close contact with her and seek the resolution of issues related to the diagnosis and recovery of patients.
Doctors of this hospital singled out several important points for their work:
1. An animal can be treated only when an accurate and correct diagnosis is made. Only from this will the adequate reaction of the patient to the healing process depend. In order to cope with their difficult work, the doctor must know a lot and be able to. Only his experience and correct restorative methods will allow to avoid negative results of treatment.
2. The necessary rule is the desire for personal growth, advanced training, the use of modern techniques in their work.
3. It is important to use modern equipment in practice. Sotnikov's clinic for Repishcheva acquires new medical devices that allow performing complex operations on the joints, spine, brain and spinal cord.
5. It is unacceptable for the personnel to put the animal to sleep. The doctors of this institution will do their best to save the patient, because death is a tragedy that can be prevented.
Activities outside the hospital
The Sotnikov Clinic practices cooperation withother hospitals, exchange of experience, training of personnel and students. All these are the necessary moments that contribute to the development of this field of medicine throughout the country. Doctors of this hospital are active participants in congresses, conferences, held around the world. Their main task they consider not only the healing of patients, but also the desire for professional growth.
Constantly developing veterinary medicinemore attention was paid to the treatment of pets that were injured one or more parts of the body. Modern traumatology focuses on studying the process of changes in tissues and organs after wounds or bruises. She is engaged in development of methods of conservative and operative treatment and prevention of complications after illness. In connection with this, Sotnikov's clinic actively implements metal fixators for osteosynthesis. In many countries veterinary orthopedic doctors cope with a similar problem. Specialists of this kind now appear in Russia. Treatment of complex injuries requires an operating room and a team of doctors: anesthesiologist-resuscitator, traumatologist, assistants.
Clinic Sotnikov in the treatment of fractures inanimals use modern implants. They make it possible to perform a stable operative connection of bone fragments, create a comfortable fixed position for damaged parts of the body, and contribute to the rapid recovery of the body. Patients of the hospital independently rise to their feet from the operating table. The main condition for the correct intergrowth of the fracture is the immobility of the damaged limb. Animals several days after correct and competent fixation can rely on the bruised foot. If a week after the operation the pet can not fully move, then this is a weighty reason for urgently calling a specialist. The use of casts is somewhat outdated. Because of them there is non-generation, formation of a false joint or shortening of a limb. As a result, the animal can remain disabled.
Veterinary Clinic Sotnikova is a staff of highly qualified doctors of various specializations. Traumatologists of the Sotnikov Clinic are engaged in the following:
1. Treat fractures of all bones and combine their fractures in the pelvic region, hip, forearm, lower leg, spine.
2. Get rid of diseases and joint damage (dislocation of the shoulder, rupture of ligaments and meniscuses).
3. They help to restore the tendons (Achilles and biceps muscles of the shoulder).
4. Treat multiple and combined injuries.
5. Activate damaged false joints and deformed limbs.
6. Work with the consequences of operations that were unsuccessfully conducted earlier.