A rash on the face of an infant - is the SOS signal from the body?
What it is?
Rash on the face of an infant - this is a fairly common phenomenon. It can arise for the following reasons:
- improper diet of a woman (pregnancy and lactation);
- disorders of the baby's digestive system;
- disruption of the nervous system;
- allergic reactions;
- changes in temperature conditions.
Varieties of rashes
The rash on the face of an infant may have the following character:
- Acne (in newborns) - small white dots that appear due to hormonal changes in a small organism. There is such a rash on its own after three months.
- Acne (in infants) - blackheaded eels. This sign indicates that the child has an excess of androgens. This symptom appears between the ages of three and sixteen months. A doctor's treatment is required.
- Sweating, which is a small pink rash. It can arise absolutely different places and at any time of year because of non-observance of the rules of hygiene to care for the child.
- Allergy. Such a rash on the face of an infant may be a manifestation of a contact and food allergy. Causes for the emergence can serve all sorts of detergents, powders, tissues, food, medicines.
Most importantly, dear moms, if you sawrash on the face of a month-old baby, do not panic and do not self-medicate. It is recommended to consult an experienced specialist who will determine the type of skin changes and their cause, prescribe a safe and suitable course of treatment for your baby. As a rule, the recommendations of doctors are as follows:
- To wash the child every day with boiled water.
- Refusal to use: antihistamines, alcohol solutions, oils, powders, fermented milk bacteria, fatty creams.
- Creating the optimum temperature in the crumb room (approximately 18-21 Cº).
Lovely moms, be attentive to your healthand the state of the baby. If your little one is sick, do not worry, because many things are curable today, including a rash on the face of an infant. Pay attention to how the baby reacts to food, contact with new clothes, and also pass the examination in time for the pediatrician.</ p>>